Any user can either decide for manual or WPS method to gain access to Mywifiext.net using Netgear WN1000RP Range Extender. This will depend on an individual; if your device is compatible with WEP then it can’t enable the WPS. Apparently, you’ve to opt for the manual method. Listed below are described both methods, you are able to opt for anyone.
- Plug WN10000 RP into a power outlet.
- Switch on the WN1000RP by pressing the Power On/Off button privately panel.
- Watch for the Status light to illuminate green.
- Press the WN1000RP WPS button.
- Within two minutes, press the WPS button in your wireless router.
- Once the connection between WN1000RP and the key wireless router is set up, Link Rate will illuminate.
- The Wi-Fi Device to Booster light will switch on once an instant device is attached to the WN1000RP.
Web browser setup method:
- After the Wi-Fi Booster is switch on and the Status LED is green, work with a wireless network manager on a computer to get and connect with NETGEAR_EXT (SSID) wireless network.
- After the connection with the wireless device is made, the Wi-Fi Device to Booster LED turns green. Next, you’ll need to get in touch the Wi-Fi Booster to your existing Wi-Fi network.
- Open a browser window from exactly the same wireless device, and the browser will get you straight to the on-screen setup guide.
- Choose your main wireless router SSID and click Continue.
- Type the network key and click Continue.
- Enter the extender settings. You can change the SSID and wireless passphrase or utilize the same security settings of the prevailing network. Click Continue.
- Now the settings have already been applied successfully. Connect the wireless devices to the newly created wireless network.
- After the wireless device is connected, choose my wireless items are connected with the Extender network and click Continue.
- Click Finish and attempt to gain access to the internet.
- If you need to produce changes after utilizing, use your browser to go to website mywifiext.net. If prompted, join as admin with password as the password.